Sunday, June 19, 2016

Teachers College Reading & Writing Project












Even though school has ended for my students, my learning journey continues! 


My district offered a wonderful weeklong institute called the Teachers College Reading and Writing Project. 





Mary Ehrenworth was the lead writer at this institute. 
She was inspirational! 


Photo by Mrs. Yollis


I just completed the program, and I could not be more excited about teaching writing in the fall! Now, that says it all!






Here are my tweets from the week collected in a Storify. Scroll through them if you are interested. Tweeting helps me think about what I'm learning, I can share learning with friends, and then I have a resource to quickly refresh my memory about what I've learned. The Teachers College Reading and Writing Project uses the hashtag #tcrwp to filter and gather tweets.

I hope my tweets help you too! 


*     *     *     *     * 













*     *     *     *     *









Did you learn anything from my Tweets? 



What are you learning about this summer? Please share! 


1 comment:

  1. Great post, Linda! I could feel your enthusiasm for the learning and writing in your tweets! Good luck with your planning for next year's writing for students!

    ReplyDelete

* * *
Getting feedback is important to our writers. Let us know what you liked or what you learned.

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.


Important: All comments MUST be approved by me.
:-) Mrs. Yollis